Our Journey from 3 to 5!

Our Journey from 3 to 5!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Glucose Test :/

Well yesterday I went and had my 3 hour glucose test :/ I have to say that it wasn't AS horrible as I had heard, but it was still yuck! Just sitting in a room for 3 hours was BORING! But at least its over! I hopefully will know the results by tomorrow so that I can enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday and not have to worry about it!
I just hope that I never have to drink THIS again! BLEH!!!

It wasn't so bad the other day, but on a super empty stomach, ewwww yuck! Oh well! Glad its over and that I had a super awesome nurse who never hurt me drawing blood 4 times! Will post results as soon as I know!!!

Until then, on a happy note, my mom cut the sailboats for Colton's mobile so Aaron and I can start working on that tonight. The nursery is coming together! Pictures to post VERY soon of the preview! :)



1 comment:

  1. Glad it's over and done with, hope your results are one more thing to be thankful for! CAN'T WAIT FOR PICTURES!!!

    ReplyDelete