Our Journey from 3 to 5!

Our Journey from 3 to 5!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Big Fat Happy Dance!!!!

So I just talked to my doctor's nurse and I PASSED my glucose test!!!! Not sure what happened with the first one, but its all worth it to be able to know that me and Colton are healthy! So what this means: I can eat whatever I want at Thanksgiving and I can eat the sweets at my baby shower on Saturday AND I can eat a pumpkin pie that I am making tonight! It's the little things :)

I hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving with their families! We have SO much to be thankful for this year! I will post a full update with the baby shower and holiday on Monday! Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY! So happy for you, I knew you and the little bean would be just fine! Have a happy Thanksgiving and eat PLENTY of tasty treats!

    ReplyDelete