Our Journey from 3 to 5!

Our Journey from 3 to 5!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

22 & 23 Weeks!

22 Weeks

22 Weeks with Ruger! He always wants to be in the pictures!


Well as always, it has been a crazy couple of weeks! One day, I might be able to start a post off with well it was slow week for us! HAHA Not! Anyways- it has been a wonderful week! I am really enjoying being pregnant and have so much fun every time this little guy kicks me! (which is very often!) And we have been lucky that Aaron has felt him a few times as well! He jumps when he kicks! Its so funny :)

Last week we got the house all cleaned up which always makes me feel better! We also got the closet all done and I will be painting the nursery next week! So excited! I took off 2 days from work to get some things done around the house and am really looking forward to making progress in there! Its kind of a mess! However, this weekend, we did get all of the clothes that people had given us hung up! They look SO cute! They are so tiny and I cannot wait for Baby C to be in them! I also got this really neat organizer from Toys R Us!

I had wanted something to fill the floor space of the closet because I LOVE to organize and HATE wasted space! So this was my solution! However at $59.99 is was a bit out of my budget. I drove over there anyway on Monday and decided just to "look"! HAHA Yea Right! Actually, I couldn't find them and then this very nice man, (Thank you Stephen!), helped me find them and then he said well you know we have this one thats on clearance. Well my ALERT LIGHTS went on- Clearance- of course I want to see it! HAHA I am the cheapest person there is! Anyways- long story short, it's missing one bin and has a scratch on the side. But oh well! Its going in a closet! So I got it for... are you ready... $22.93! SUPER excited about that deal! Well worth the trip and it fits perfect and will hold all sorts of goodies for Baby and then hold his toys once he is bigger :)

On Saturday, we had Lindsey's Bachelorette party which was so much fun! I only stayed for dinner at Kobe downtown because this preggo cannot hang with the girls at the bar as I ready for bed at 8:30, but we had a great time and will forever have memories of Sake (or Saki) Bombs! The girls definitely started a trend that night! But as always dinner was delicious as Hibachi is my FAVORITE! and I was a super happy momma with a very full tummy!!


Sunday, I went to see WICKED! I have never seen this before and it was amazing! There are not enough words to describe how wonderful the musical is! If you have time and are in Richmond, you really need to get to the Landmark to see it! I couldn't help but sing along and wish for the days of show choir again! Here are a few pictures! Meghan, if you are reading this, I stole a few pics from FB :) Hope you don't mind!





Oh the memories!!! Love you guys!

Anyways- enough for all of the updates! Have 23 weeks pictures that I will download tonight and then upload! Here are the fun things:

Total Weight Gain/Loss: My scale is saying +6 lbs! So I am happy with that! I go to the doctor next week so that will be the true test :)

Gender: BOY OH BOY!

Sleep: It has actually been really good! Poor Aaron- I fall asleep around 9 every night and sleep until 7. The bathroom breaks are even better as I TRY not to drink after 8! I have been so worn out that I just pass out at night!

What I miss: My belly button! It has suddenly taken on a new shape and I was always an
in-ey and now its trying to hard to be an out-ey and I just want it to go back! LOL

Cravings: Hamburgers! And Mint Chocolate Chip ice Cream (thanks a lot JP)

Symptoms: Nothing out of the ordinary! Everything is really going good! I really cannot complain as this has been an amazingly easy pregnancy! I think Aaron might agree... I might get a few "hormonal moods" but I think I keep those under wraps pretty good :) He is so good to me!

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes! Most every day! But they are SO much more comfortable!

Best Moment this week: Getting the Nursery ready! AND Aaron and I have decided on a name for Baby Campbell!!!!! However, we are not ready to release it just yet! You know me, I have to think of a FUN way to do that! Its REALLY fun having our own little secrets! However, we LOVE the name and couldn't be happier with it!

Will post pictures of 23 weeks tonight and update after my doctors appointment next week! Until then, take care :)





Movement: Lots! This little guy moves like CrAzY!

2 comments:

  1. You look fantastic and I can't wait to hear the little nugget's name!
    OH, and those show choir pics took me back! LOVE THOSE TIMES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank Sara! You look wonderful as well!!! I love the show choir pictures!!! Such wonderful memories!! :)

    ReplyDelete