Our Journey from 3 to 5!

Our Journey from 3 to 5!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

19 Weeks!

 The bump is finally there!!! :) And Growing!!!

The dogs wanted to be in the picture too!!!

Well this has been a great week! I am feeling pretty good! Not too much to post, but will do a full update on Wednesday after our ultrasound and then a great post on Thursday to let you know if its a boy or girl! Our Gender Reveal Party is on Thursday and we are SO excited!!! Cannot wait to find out what our little bundle of joy is going to be!!!!!!

On another note, I THINK that I felt some movement today! In church :) I have a hard time telling but it felt like 2 little jabs at my gut! HAHA So hopefully it was and it will continue!

See you on Wednesday night after my doctors appointment! Praying for healthy baby Campbell!!!! :)

Have a great week!

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment