Our Journey from 3 to 5!

Our Journey from 3 to 5!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

15 Weeks!

***15 Weeks!***



Wow!!! Where has the week gone! We had a crazy busy week around our house, but a wonderful week! I had my 4 month check-up yesterday (Monday) and everything was PERFECT!!! It was so exciting to hear the baby's heartbeat again! The first time I heard it on the Doppler, I was like I don't hear it and the Doctor said I was picky! HAHA Because I liked how loud it was on the first ultrasound. Well this time, she barely touched my stomach and bmm bmmm bmmm bmm... it was VERY strong! It was actually 152 bpm. So that was exciting! Also, I finally gained 2 pounds which everyone was happy about because I had not been gaining ANY weight no matter how much I eat! I am sure that will change when I go to my Nana's in 2 weeks! I am looking forward to some BBQ that I have been CRAVING and I am sure that she will be happy to fatten me up :) Also, my blood pressure was back to normal at 120/74 so that was a huge relief since it was high the month before. So glad that all of that went well! And now we have our date for the ultrasound to determine if Baby C is a SHE or a HE :) SEPTEMBER 21st!!! It cannot come fast enough for Aaron and I! We are so anxious to start shopping and getting ready for baby :)

So.. let's see- we had a busy week! Our main goal was to find a crib set that we liked, because I needed to have that figured out in my head! HAHA So we went to Babies R Us and found one, but then got a flyer in the mail on Wednesday from Burlington Coat Factory. Had not been there in YEARS!!! Well JACKPOT!!! They have a HUGE baby depot and we found the PERFECT set! AND, they layaway! SCORE! So here is the set that we are going with! VERY EXCITED!!
So that was a HUGE relief! And also, my Sis-in-Law had a beautiful pink rocking chair (that if its a boy, I promise to recover it!) and she gave us that and the matching footstool! So all we have left to purchase is the mattress! YAY!!! We are getting there! I took the rocking chair on Waverly's (my 3 year old niece) one condition! I let her help me rock the baby in it! She was just too cute! By the way, she swears that its a girl in Aunt Kristin's tummy! And she keeps asking me why it can't just come out now! Too cute ;)

Aaron has gotten into a big DIY around the house! It's wonderful!!! We, I mean HE, worked on the master bathroom all day Saturday and Sunday getting is ready! I forgot to take pictures this morning, so I will post those tomorrow! It looks awesome! I love getting ready in the morning now because there is no more drab ugly green from the people before us! Next on the list is the kitchen, living room, hallway and then the nursery!!!! Lots to do before this little one arrives!

Ok- so I guess that is enough for now! See you at 16 weeks! :) Which is actually tomorrow! I will post again this week to get caught up!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Finally gained 2 lbs!!! I eat ALL the time, but I guess that it just doesn't stick around! I should be thankful for that I guess! LOL

Gender: We will know September 21st!!!!

Movement: None Yet! But I can hardly wait!


What I miss: same ol' same ol'! Italian Subs!!! And the occasional PEPSI! Oh well! Its worth it!

Cravings: BBQ!!!! i cannot wait to go home! I already told Matthew that we have to stop at Ralph's BBQ in Roanoke Rapids - I have their number programmed in my cell- and that I must have a tenderloin biscuit for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday!!!! Oh the joys of southern cookin'!

Symptoms: None other then being tired! I notice each and every day that my energy level gets better! So I will take it while I can!

Maternity Clothes: Not really! A couple of shirts just because they are comfy, but I am still in my clothes. I am sure that will change over the next month or 2!

Best Moment this week: Hearing that baby's heartbeat so strong! Melts my heart! 

Baby Gear: Excited about the crib set! Will have to post a couple of our other top pics here soon :)


Sleep: Surprisingly enough, pretty good! I think that I have been SO tired, that I just sleep all night! I even fell asleep while Aaron was talking to me on Saturday night! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment