Our Journey from 3 to 5!

Our Journey from 3 to 5!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

NURSERY REVEAL!!!!

Ok! So I got home today and my wonderful husband had taken down the Christmas tree!!!! Sooo that means the nursery was emptied and I can show you all of the pictures!!! So here it is!

Looking in from the hallway

Beautiful Wreath on his Door!


Mobile that I made to look like Pottery Barn


 Name Blocks that I made and his nightlight!
My FAVORITE picture in the room!!!


Glider

Closet- You can see my stock pile of diapers :)

Closet View #2 :)

 Cloth Diapers!!!
Seashells from our OBX trip back in September!


All of the wonderful books that we received at my showers! 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! We are slowly building up our stockpile of diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the nursery is beautiful! You look MUCH more prepared than I was... and so organized! I might be stealing some ideas to add to Keelin's nursery! :)

    ReplyDelete